End of day #1 with Known. I'm quite pleased with the results.
- brid.gy is awesome. Having +1's, likes and comments consolidated is so nice.
- Webhooks! I'm thinking of writing one to automatically archive pages to archive.org.
- PuSH appears to be fully working. Again, could extend things there..
- Google+ renders images well.
- The editor saves drafts.
- Lightweight page editor should be useful.
- AMP support is there (add ?_t=amp to any page) Some validation issues, but works.
- Real anchor tags and hyperlinks. No more writing   in posts with multiple links (like lynx)
- The built-in Photo type doesn't send the permalink to Twitter, so now I have a weird post without context. Flickr, Facebook working perfectly, might try another setting.
- I need to get to writing a Google+ outbound connector. I'm doing those by hand now.
- TInyMCE sucks. It has always sucked! If only Medium would open source their editor. At least markdown is an option.
- Looks like syndicated Google+ links are using profiles.google.com instead of plus.google.com.
- Some profile pics cloned from G+ are coming back with size 0. This shows as broken images.
- Long status posts have extra long permalink URLs.
- Built-in analytics are weak. Would rather avoid using GA for that.
- Limited import options. Will need to convert Typepad export file to Wordpress format.
- Bulleted lists line-height is tight, tight, tight.
Overall I'm pretty happy and excited about getting more content in place.
And who knew that a post on SSL/TLS certs would be soooo exciting?